Cayuga

lily

Slow day for us on Saturday. Some of our best spots all summer were suddenly completely empty -- very few fish or bait marked. Maybe it was a fluke or maybe things are changing over to the fall patterns even though the surface temps were still 76-77. There was a front coming through and that always makes it a bit unpredictable...

Edited by EarlyRiser

I fished for 7 hours north of Myers on sat and it was a grind.... caught 7 fish including a decent bow but it was work when I havnt had to work all year.... marked good amounts of bait anywhere from 60fow to 200 fow but rods just were not firing.... Couldnt even drag bottom and get lakers to 

Yep. Had bait and fish that wouldn't bite on the East side and then a whole lot of nothing over on the west side. Only managed 3 fish in 4.5 hours, got rained on a couple times, and had some big waves to deal with sometimes, too. Worst outing of the year so far.

Wow surprising what a week can make. I fished last Monday and had similar results as you guys had boated only 2 fish for a 8 hrs grind but other people had fish all day in similar places to me. Thought it was just my day to be off for what ever reason. Thanks for the reports. Anyone been going south towards ithaca I out of habit allways go north. Towards more familiar to me water. Thanks again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished east side from Treman to Myers , did all silvers 15"-17", then did west side and got into bigger fish, lost a pig landlock at back of boat on a chartreuse / white honeybee. Went 16/23 with only 2 little lakers. Down speed was fast at 2.7-3

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hot spot was crowbar to yacht club. Heading south gps was 3.1-3.3 mph, north troll was 2.5-2.8 mph. Biggest fish came off rigger at 40'. Riggers parked at 65' and 40' , dipseys out 210' and 190'. Everything took hits. Temp was at 65' with 53* water on Saturday.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The wife and I did a evening troll yesterday from 5:30-7:30.  We left Myers and went to 325' and turned north.  We went 6 for 6 in 20 min all silvers on spoons.  Lots of bait and everything was getting bit..  Riggers at 74 and 85 with cheaters.  We turned around on em once the bait slimmed out but it was gone.  

Edited by vogel451