seaguar fluorocarbon

fisherdude

Just be aware that line is much less abrasion resistant than leader and by no means are the two comparable as leader if abrasion is an issue. If you are looking for a close substitute seaguar makes a flouro mainline, abrazx, and it is a much more durable alternative to invizx but not as soft and limp.

Justin Okrepki

NYSDEC licensed guide #7324

otiscolakeguideservice.com

(607)-349-1750

Ever try invizx on tiger musky? Have your trolled tight structure where zebra mussels are present? I've had many failures with invizx as leader in these environments. Blue label or premier have yet to fail in either situation with in reason. Does invizx work... of course in most situations...is it cheaper....yes...is it as durable...NO. I know of several professional bass fisherman that use it as leader for its stretch, but they don't need exceptional abrasion resistance. At the end of the day if you save money and have no issues keep doing what you are doing....but take my word for it if you fish Otisco invizx will let you down eventually and truth be known the seaguar leader isn't a steel leader and it too will fail eventually.... everything works great up until it doesn't😀

Justin Okrepki

NYSDEC licensed guide #7324

otiscolakeguideservice.com

(607)-349-1750