I-Bay night bite

bosco

It's still a steady pick out there. Same old, same old. Casting stick baits and shallow diving Shad Raps on the edge of the weed line and in shallower where breaks in the weed beds allow. They ran smaller this year for me. Lots of good eaters 18"-21"  and absolutely no complaints about that from here.   

You do know that Monroe county water treatment plant over flows during heavy rains directly into iron bay ? Saw it on utube. Had 2 6' ft sewer pipe incased in concrete and water flow was so much it pushed waste and timber right over the top of it. Video displayed condoms needles and garbage. I WOULDNT EAT A THING OUT OF THAT WATER. Maggie Brooks clean water act.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that. And I've been eating them (and perch) for years. I've always thought that they taste fine and really I've moticed no reeeeziddyoooalll afffexxx at ullll.

Edited by bosco

Lol!! I think any water shed near a metro area experience similar levels of pollution. It is a shame that humans still cannot seem to coexist in a positive way with our natural resources. I guess we have come a long way but sill have a long way to go.

Fortunately, heavy rains have been hard to come by this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by EsoxAC3