Mexico Bay Final Trip

Well today didn't go so well... we set up in 100 fow in front of catfish, nothing! We quickly moved east to the mouth of the river. Moved into 50 fow, we could see the fish surfacing. First rod of the day fired it was tight to the bottom 8' lead of floro to a bloody nose chrome J plug. Fish on 2 or 3 good head shakes and gone. That was it for the day..... I guess they are gone up the river. We moved into 15 FOW fight in the river, fish moving up stream fast lots of them surfacing. Time to put the boat up for the year!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished my final trip of the season on the Horsin' Around yesterday. Started in 20 fow just south of the Salmon River. J Plugs, spoons, jointed Rapalas and FF were deployed. Took a good rip on a glo/black striped J plug off a slide diver back 100' and down 20. Didn't land that one. Next hit came on a small dipsey, double orange crush Stingray back 30'. Didn't get that one either. Last hit was off the 11' Downrigger back 70' on a mag Stinger Superman. Boated that one! Nice, but very dark colored fish around 28 lbs. All the action we had was in front of the Salmon River in 20 fow. GPS speed was 2.1 - 2.6 mph. I'm moving on to the next seasons...geese, ducks, walleye and DEER! Too many choices. Good Luck and Good Day!

Fished my final trip of the season on the Horsin' Around yesterday. Started in 20 fow just south of the Salmon River. J Plugs, spoons, jointed Rapalas and FF were deployed. Took a good rip on a glo/black striped J plug off a slide diver back 100' and down 20. Didn't land that one. Next hit came on a small dipsey, double orange crush Stingray back 30'. Didn't get that one either. Last hit was off the 11' Downrigger back 70' on a mag Stinger Superman. Boated that one! Nice, but very dark colored fish around 28 lbs. All the action we had was in front of the Salmon River in 20 fow. GPS speed was 2.1 - 2.6 mph. I'm moving on to the next seasons...geese, ducks, walleye and DEER! Too many choices. Good Luck and Good Day!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160929/d031eb695e26be7dd07fcbc32258426e.jpg[/img

Yes, in the tree stand now, let the fun begin!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Lake Ontario United mobile app