Cayuga 9-18

chowder

Awesome guys, congrats to your days catch!!! Also love the homemade rod holder/light bar!!!

Yeah, it's nice but I should have made it fatter, tends to vibrate and get stress cracks at the junction of the risers to the cross piece but we just weld it back up again..

Yeah, it's nice but I should have made it fatter, tends to vibrate and get stress cracks at the junction of the risers to the cross piece but we just weld it back up again..

Yea there's always an unforeseen problem, this can be expected when we fabricate our own!! I made my light bar also, welded tabs on my planer board masts on each side, and added 4 rod holders out of stainless tube stock 2 3/4" and got the angle of the cut off another rod holder with a tool designed to copy angles. Works great and only takes a few minutes to assemble. The wires for the lights I made up with a square trailer plug, just take 1 nut and bolt on each side and unplug the trailer plug from each other and lift her off. I was happy with it, so I was happy!! LOL saved me a lot of money compared to a pre-fab rocket launcher!!

Nice job! That's one great Bow

Son holding net at back of boat when confronted with the angry atlantic on the main blasting back and forth near the kicker and the bow on the cheater jumping back and forth over the rigger wires- "What the hell would you like me to do with this mess Dad?"