Pro trolls and spin doctors

Tried doing a search for this but didn't have very good luck. I'm curious to know the size of circle the different flashers make. Plus does the size of the cirle change if they are trolled behind a DR or dipsey?

Also what's the out distance to down distance with a mag dipsey on the different settings?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

As far as dipsy settings I usally go with 3 ft out to 1 foot down with the diver on a 1 to 2. After I set past 2 I figure 4 ft out to 1 foot down. These are ruff estimates that work for me. When the diver is pulling out like on a 3 it's only going to dive down just so far before time will belly out and not go any farther. The stacking of flashers is all very relivent to the distance behind the down rigger ball and the speed of the boat. I don't normally stack flasher on flasher but to do so I would give them a minimum of 10 to 12 ft. I usally stack at 10 to 20 ft intervals. Just my experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If you are running them on wire a mag dipsy is roughly 2 to 1 ratio, and a regular size dipsy is about 3 to 1. Variables such as speed, current, also effect how deep they will run as well.