Cayuga this sunday

Trying to put a trip together on Sunday on cayuga with my grandson. Hoping someone could give me a starting point and some deprhs, tactics for this time of year etc. Would like to get a few land locks for him to tussle with. Will be coming from north central pa. Thanks in advance. Tom

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The bridge is Taughannock State Park, Treman is in Ithaca- Allan H. Treman State Marine Park, it's confusing because of the other Treman with the waterfalls.   I haven't been out recently but Taughannock is a good bet this time of year.

Edit: corrected spelling of Allan

Edited by hermit

Set up just outside of taughnnock on a North troll with rigs in the 60 to 80 ft range you should have good luck keep moving from 60 to 80 ft of water out to the middle of Lake and back in. Use flasher flies in green or purple. That has been working the best for me lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Did a pile of silver today, best troll was heading north, 120-150 ft. ----105 & 125 down on riggers, all fish wanted stinger spoons, golden perch,fat Nancy's wiggle and chart use alewife took majority of the fish, no big ones but most where 18-20 in. Down speed 1.8-2.2 worked the best. Wire dipsies took lots at 225-250 on a #1 1/2 setting . West side from the drop up to Tunkhannock......good luck and let us know how you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United