Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RUNNIN REBEL

Lake ducks flying

Saw the 1st. group of lake ducks/divers flying Lake Ontario shoreline Fri 23rd. Woke up early and glassed more flocks flying this Sat. AM off the front              "Turret blinds".  With cooler weather already coming, this should make for a good 2nd  option duck hunt if your low water puddle duck spot shoots up quickly. Historically they start coming down late Oct...  Brandt will be soon I would guess.

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Saw the 1st. group of lake ducks/divers flying Lake Ontario shoreline Fri 23rd. Woke up early and glassed more flocks flying this Sat. AM off the front "Turret blinds". With cooler weather already coming, this should make for a good 2nd option duck hunt if your low water puddle duck spot shoots up quickly. Historically they start coming down late Oct... Brandt will be soon I would guess.

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I glass west-Devil's nose/Hamlin beach point to East-Braddock's/Lighthouse point pretty much every morning from here on out. Larger flocks way out on horizon with calmer water lately.( Matt's layout boat waters)

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

THEN THAT IS THE LOUDEST LOOKING PIECE OF DRIFTWOOD I HAVE EVER HEARD ...... JUST NORTH WEST OF MY BEDROOM ..........

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Chuck,

I really do appreciate that.

I will tell my wife that, considering you are NOT a relative.

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL