Sold / Closed 1996 Evinrude 3.3hp 2 Stroke, $400 or Trade

Updated with trade info;

This is a 2-stroke, single cylinder outboard motor with a 15" (short) shaft, model # E3ROEDE. This motor has an internal fuel tank that holds about 1 quart of gas. It weighs 27 pounds which makes it real easy to transport for a small boat. I used this motor on my 14ft aluminum row boat, my 16ft aluminum row boat and my 15ft canoe. The prop is in perfect shape. This motor has always had premium non-ethanol gas used in it and runs on a 50:1 mix. I also use Sta-bil Marine 360 in each tank of gas. This motor is winterized every fall and is stored inside my garage when not in use. I run this motor once a month during the warmer months so it never sits too long without being started. I can get more than two days of fishing out of this 1 quart tank of gas. I bought an original owners manual and an Evinrude repair manual for this motor (they cost me $50) that I will include in the sale, as well as the 4 new washers that are pictured with the blue repair manual (they are for the gear oil drain and fill plugs). The only reason I am selling this motor is because I converted my boat to take long shaft (20") motors, which makes this motor too short for my transom.

I will consider trades for a long shaft (20 inch) motor in the 15-20HP range, with cash to make up the difference. I would also consider trading for the right 2kw portable gas generator that I could use for camping. Other things I would consider trading for are Lake Ontario type fishing rods, reels, and tackle. Also a Humminbird fish finder with a 7 inch screen or bigger (I'd really like a 959 with DI so I wouldn't have to switch my transducer :)). Any item you have for trade must be in good working order, just like my motor is. Thanks for looking.

For an extra $75 I will include a NIB spare prop that cost me $142 with shipping (see attached photos of the prop and receipt). Cash and local pick-up only.

IMG_2698.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

IMG_2700.JPG

IMG_2702.JPG

IMG_2703.JPG

IMG_20160811_134553696.jpg

IMG_20161002_082052.thumb.jpg.9b846d919603115cb3b5903506c60b7c.jpg

Edited by Todd in NY
Updated info

Talk about price gouging!!! I lent my 15hp "game fisher" Sears version of 15 hp Force, so I ordered a prop for the motor, asking no questions, yea, order me one, prop came a few days later $100 plus shipping. WTF I only ordered 1?? Right!! YEP that's the price of a piece of plastic. I told the guy you break it it's one Ben Franklin to replace the prop, so be careful you don't wreck it!! This is highway robbery!!

Yep, price gouging big time!!! I found some off brand ones for a lot less but I figured with my luck they wouldn't fit. so I had to bite the bullet and pay Evinrude's price for their "obsolete" prop. The price we pay sometimes for "piece of mind".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...