Friday mission on Cayuga; doing the east wind thang

chowder

Looking to get challenged on Friday fishing what looks like is going to be a moody east wind sort of day, but it's the day we got so...Actually I like a challenge and our expectations will be a appropriately low so it should be a good time before heading into the ARCHERY TUNNEL!!! - Andy (Blue/White Islander-'Emily' for at least 1 more before breaking out the 'winter boat')

I'll be out Thursday giving it a go will report how I do. Thursdays for cast looks dismal also but gotta go when you can. Good luck out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thought I saw you guys going by the farmstead this morning, how did it go?-Andy

Possibly not many other vehicles driving around to day towing boat and even fewer on the lake. Saw 2 boats all day. Caught alot of short salmon today on the west side between the falls and kidders. But had a good day was able to get a few in the 20 inch range and a decent size laker. Where is your farm.

Possibly not many other vehicles driving around to day towing boat and even fewer on the lake. Saw 2 boats all day. Caught alot of short salmon today on the west side between the falls and kidders. But had a good day was able to get a few in the 20 inch range and a decent size laker. Where is your farm.

County 10, 10 miles on the left out of Norwich, saw somebody towing a fishing boat slow way down on their way past this morning(my Islander is in the driveway)

SE wind is going to stack weeds up thru the middle of the lake. E tonight should push them more to the west side

Yup that was me I live right up the road from you. There was a dog in the road right in front of your place. I drool every time I drive by your place and see your boat I have often wondered if the owner was on this site glad to meet you. Wouldn't mind shaking your hand some time. I live right in preston.

Might have to. Would love to see your boat some time. My name is Zach. Used to work on Glen Degear s farm when I was a kid. Your farm always impressed me with the condition and up keep. You have a real class a operation there.