UFZ Theif

cuz

Be aware guys, the low life's are at it again at the upper fly zone parking lot. Had a rod/reel jacked from the back of the truck. They pryed open the tonneau cover and grabbed an LL BEAN rod with an Orvis reel. Guess it could of been worse, there were 3 other rods back there. They must of gotten spooked. We wouldn't be as pissed about it, but the combo belong to a friend of ours who has since passed away. Kinda sucks, and stings a bit. Two years ago they stole a soft sided cooler out of our truck. Pretty disappointing that nothing seems to be getting done about the rash of thefts in that area. We've learned our lesson. We will no longer keep anything in the truck. If we break a rod/reel, we'll head back to camp and get a replacement.

Be aware guys, there are people out there who apparently need fishing gear and will stop at no means to get it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Last year, the meth heads in Altmar were using hook and line to snake the donations for parking out of the slot box at the church up the hill form the LFZ.  It is almost as likely that you will get robbed up there as down at Seth Green anymore. 

Oh no the crack heads are at it again, carry your peace maker, I'd set up a decoy vehicle and wait, when your looking at the wrong end of a barrel it looks as big as a coffee cup, I wouldn't quit till I had them. My brother gave me his fly rod he had custom made before he passed away from cancer, if some low life stole that I'd be like a bog with a bone till it got resolved!!