Cayuga Oct 1

Salmon north of T falls spoons and flasher flies 60 to 80 ft over 140 to 180 ft worked for.me on Thursday. Blue silver green silver and purple silver worked best for me for colors. Good luck. Tight lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thank you...lunching at deans cove at daybreak will run south then troll north...sound like a decent plan?...and I'm sorry for next question as I'm very very very new to trolling.

Trolling 60 to 80 foot deep in 140 to 140 foot of water right...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yes those screens were best for me on Thursday. Buy don't give up on inside water either I like to bounce between 80 ft and 180 then back in. Dipsy set out 180 or 240 with braid or wire will get you to the depths your looking for. Good luck

How did you make out ever get to the lake.

Man o man.....so went to seneca falls to get new bearing. Got wrong one had to go back and get diffetent ones. This is wis my boat on side of road a mile from boat launch.

Finally got to water was pretty choppy debated to stay or go. We stayed left at 4 just got back to canandaigua.

Trolling motor didn't work I'm going to have to open bow up this winter and put plate behind it wasn't sturdy enough for me to trust.

Tried to drift/troll with minimal results marked alot of fish caught 1 8 in Atlantic lol.

Tried to troll toward the end with main motor but couldn't get below 4 mph figured still to fast. Gotta figure out something for the rest of this season.

Still fun to be out...tomorrow is another dayf78bfbb13c23d93b66f39447592cf451.jpg

Drag 5 gallon buckets makes a cheap easy trolling bag. I drag 4 on my big boat. 2 off the front cleats and 2 directly off each corner of the stern. You will be surprised how much that will slow you up. Also helps with boat controlled in ruff water. Good luck. At least you didn't get skunked.

Drag 5 gallon buckets makes a cheap easy trolling bag. I drag 4 on my big boat. 2 off the front cleats and 2 directly off each corner of the stern. You will be surprised how much that will slow you up. Also helps with boat controlled in ruff water. Good luck. At least you didn't get skunked.

Thank you...yea we had fun. Tomorrow is another day.

I bought a happy troller for my boat it's a 3.0 I/0 after my second trip owning the boat and after buying that it has made made a huge difference my motor runs at a higher rpm My plugs don't act like they are getting fouled out and I can get down to a slower speed and hold that speed much easier

Fished sheldrake area this am. Some good action . Riggers 75-90. Dipsies 200-230. Purple spoons were the ticket today . Bloody.death kevorkian got bunch of hits. Couple nice rainbows . Quite a few lakers and few landlocks. Work in and out 100-250. South troll was better into the waves. Good luck.

Fished sheldrake area this am. Some good action . Riggers 75-90. Dipsies 200-230. Purple spoons were the ticket today . Bloody.death kevorkian got bunch of hits. Couple nice rainbows . Quite a few lakers and few landlocks. Work in and out 100-250. South troll was better into the waves. Good luck.

How deep were you using dipsy at? I had a tough time with speed today but figured I had to be down 70 feet ish ...still learning dipsy charts. I had hard time heading south as open bow was hitting hard didn't like it much lol....still new got better as day went on but it was either drift at about 1 mph or motor at 4 or better there's a heck of a learning curve

had dipsys on a 2 setting.  move them around and find what works.  we use 30 wire to a dipsy - size 1 run a 10 ft lead (20 lb flouro)

marked bait and fish 70-100 down today pretty consistently.  some mark higher and lower.  but majority in that range.