FS - rod holders, swivel bases

I haven't had a chance to use with wire dipsey a yet. I have 2 cisco long cradle on riser... I can tell you in my 18' Lund they put the rods in a much better place to easily remove them... I also have a cisco riser with a Down east Rod holder mounted... I'm thinking that maybe what I use for dipsys- I can tell you they are built solid, very solid.

Man I'd love to have your trees, but I'm in pa. I'll be in Dexter NY next week but that's still MUCHO miles, there wouldn't be by chance someone coming this way from there that I could pick them up on the east side??? coming up to close up for the year

I pm'ed you sorry I didn't follow the thread since no one pm'ed me I'd like to pay in cash. If you go to philly how do you go, I could meet you along the way. Or this coming week Monday - Thursday I'll be in Dexter, if your brother will be in Chaumont bay I could meet you up there if I didn't give myself the shaft by not following the thread!!! Pap.

• 4 weeks later...

Trees are sold - rest is still available.

Drop the Berts to $50 for both

Nice to have met you "RealDiel" I can't wait to mount these!! Please keep in mind what we talked about your brother included, my uncle said he would go also so that's 4 of us already!! I'll save your phone # so we can keep in touch PAP

• 2 weeks later...