How about this for a bad shot?

Completely forgot about seeing this doe last season until I was going thru some old pictures from my stand.  Unfortunately by the time I realized what I was looking at, it was too dark and she was too far away to get a shot off with the bow.  How bad does a guy have to be to shoot like this?  I can't even imagine the scenario...and how in the HELL is she still walking around at that point?!  Right between the eyes and thru the back of the head.  (You can see it hanging out if you zoom into the second pic.  Unreal...

post-139700-0-07259000-1475509449_thumb.jpg

post-139700-0-01751100-1475509479_thumb.jpg

This is bull. Why do people have to try and make bowhunting/hunting look worse. No reason for that shot ever. Hope she is taken soon and hope meat is still ok

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I agree i here all the time about people shooting 60-80 yards with bows or at deer facing them ect. Makes us bow hunters look bad. I dont shoot over 40 and always broad side or quartered away or i dont take tge shot. My dad brought me up better then that.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My guess is that the shot was intentional

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Not only intentional but I also have to think that deer was inside 20 yards of shooter. That shot was placed directly where wanted and not many can do that at longer ranges. That being said I also believe they waited untill that shot presented itself as a deer inside 20 yards normally will present a better shot at some point. I hope this hunter has hung up his gear and never returns.

Years ago there were pictures of a guy in a local bow shop with does they had arrows through the skull kinda tasteless I thought hanging these pics. It was definitely intentional just off the mark a couple inches what an asswipe

My guess is that the shot was intentional

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

It could have been only 4" off target.  Quartering away with the head down feeding.  The shot was yanked or deer moved and the arrow glanced off the ribs and into the neck.  My brother had a similar case with an eight pointer but the arrow glanced off the ribs and luckily spined the deer.

Years ago I had a buck come to a scrape 20 yds from my stand. It dropped it's head to smell the scrape. I was at full draw, centered the pin on its right front shoulder ( a little back) and released. The buck turned right and lifted it's head at the same time. Bingo right between the eyes! Dropped stone dead. The arrow went in half way. So I get the land owner and he asked if I did it on purpose? Yes he was very upset till I told him the story. Another story of hunting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It could have been only 4" off target. Quartering away with the head down feeding. The shot was yanked or deer moved and the arrow glanced off the ribs and into the neck. My brother had a similar case with an eight pointer but the arrow glanced off the ribs and luckily spined the deer.

That arrow went thru forehead broadhead 1st would be a 1 in a million chance it wasn't intentional IMO

Years ago I had a buck come to a scrape 20 yds from my stand. It dropped it's head to smell the scrape. I was at full draw, centered the pin on its right front shoulder ( a little back) and released. The buck turned right and lifted it's head at the same time. Bingo right between the eyes! Dropped stone dead. The arrow went in half way. So I get the land owner and he asked if I did it on purpose? Yes he was very upset till I told him the story. Another story of hunting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Damn that's crazy. Buddy of mine shot a 10 point sunday happen to deflect off a branch and hit him square in hind quarter...died in 50 yards. Hit the artery...some times luck is all that matters