Final flights derby recap...

3rd place laker& 4th. Place salmon in Naional Lake Trout derby

1st. Place brown Bear&Barneys spring

1st. Place brown Salmon Slam

1st. Place brown Salvation Army

1st. Place brown Bear&Barneys fall

I would like to thank Kirk Parker, Scott Bennett (Splitshot), Jon (Depity dog) also would give all the praise and glory to Jesus the Christ , my lord and savior. I know I will never have a repeat so I need to relish in the moment!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Rollie, congratulations and great job this year, you sure put your time in and fished hard. Your rig and gear is top notch and you fish the finger lakes as good as anyone. Have you thought of joining the FLTA? Not sure I'd want to compete against you but it's a lot of fun out there.

Hey congrats to a slammer year there Final Flight, one thing I learned over the years is Never say Never!!! Hey when yer good yer good!! LOL. Quite the accomplishment there. May the fish gods reward you for another crack at it next year. PAP.

Two of the fish were caught on spoons, warrior flutter---Coville Crusher, if you don't have one you need to get one or four........once again thanks to everyone for the nice comments!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Well My secret is out then.  I run nothing but Warrior flutter spoons and have so for the last 3 years.  Spanked the fish this year on them.  Congrats Rollie.  I won a lot of money this year too.  It was a fun season.   See you guys in the spring.

RR

Nice year . You have your BT program dialed in . Bear should make up a permanent #1 plaque with your name on it. It would save a lot of erasing...Hee Heee..

Back to warrior spoons , My number 2 spoon on lake ontario for everything was a warrior : Barney: was the name . purple on each end, yellow in the middle with black spots.

Hope to see you out there again next year.

BTW Can I borrow your GPS?  Mines not showing trails very good .