info How to open and close a FOR SALE ad

• 2 months later...

If your using a L/T or PC open Edit in your original post , click the Prefix tab to Sold/Closed then scroll down & click Edit Topic .  This does not seem to work with the mobile app yet tho.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
9 hours ago, Captain Ron's said:

Used Fish Hawk 840 in good condition is what I am looking for.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If you post a "wanted" ad as a new post in the Classified section, I'm sure you will get some replies. Best of luck with your with your search and congrats on the new boat.

4 hours ago, Captain Ron's said:

How do I post a wanted ad

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Go into the main Classifieds page and look just below the introductory paragraphs. There's a bar there that says "start new topic" or something like that (I'm not looking at it right now). You will see a place to put in what you are seeking or selling, then a drop down menu that let's you choose several "for sale", "wanted", and "sold/closed" options. Then a place to give more details on what you are selling or looking for.

• 4 months later...

Sorry I am from the stone age.  I posted on 22 March for "flutter cleos" and got them.  I tried to mark it closed but only get to the first edit stage when the next page comes up and it looks just like yours, I see no place where it says either prefix tab or another edit.  can you close it for me......jk   THANKS

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, usmc64 said:

TODD, I NOTICED THAT VIEWING SOME CLASSIFIEDS, I NOTICED YOU CANT VIEW THAT PERSONS PAST POST. HOW DO YOU DO THAT. TY

It's possible that they went into their post and deleted their information and pictures by using the EDIT option. I've never done that with my ads. I just mark them as SOLD/CLOSED and let them get buried behind all the new ads.

Contact L&M or BlueEye and see if they can answer your question. They are moderators that have special access that the rest of us don't have. Sorry I can't be of any more assistance. Send them a private message and they will reply to you.

Edited by Todd in NY
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I get a kick out of reading all the guys that aren't computer wizards. I remember telling my neighbor he wasted his money on that thing cause they are never gonna last. He helps me with what I need to do. You would think by now I would have learned them

It's possible that they went into their post and deleted their information and pictures by using the EDIT option. I've never done that with my ads. I just mark them as SOLD/CLOSED and let them get buried behind all the new ads.

Contact L&M or BlueEye and see if they can answer your question. They are moderators that have special access that the rest of us don't have. Sorry I can't be of any more assistance. Send them a private message and they will reply to you.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

8 minutes ago, Alumacraft205 said:

I get a kick out of reading all the guys that aren't computer wizards. I remember telling my neighbor he wasted his money on that thing cause they are never gonna last. He helps me with what I need to do. You would think by now I would have learned them

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sometimes our jobs require us to be computer savvy. I've learned to embrace certain aspects of this high tech world we live in, but but my knowledge and computer skills are still way behind average. Don't even mention what smart phones are capable of. I'm not smart phone savvy either.

• 6 months later...