info How to open and close a FOR SALE ad

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, Jojo wilczewski said:

Goodday

I have a boat listed and would like to edit price and bump it back to top?

how can I do this?

thank you

jojoout

If nothing has changed since the last ad I posted, you should be able to edit your original post by clicking on the 3 dots to the right of your user name.

To bump your ad to the top, you should be able to do that by posting a new reply to your ad and just type the word bump.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Opened up my original add to close and there is no edit choice at the bottom., only at three dots at top right. Clicked that and there is no full editor choice at bottom either. What am I missing? reards, Steve

32 minutes ago, Steve-e said:

Opened up my original add to close and there is no edit choice at the bottom., only at three dots at top right. Clicked that and there is no full editor choice at bottom either. What am I missing? reards, Steve

There should be an edit option when you click on the 3 dots at the top right on your original post. From there you should be able to change your ad from "for sale" to "sold/closed", or whatever you are trying to do with the ad.

did that and there is no sold/closed option anywhere. There is an edit topic at bottom, clicked that and goes to my post and doesn't allow me to do anything. The dots are at top again, just goes into a repeating cycle. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve-e said:

did that and there is no sold/closed option anywhere. There is an edit topic at bottom, clicked that and goes to my post and doesn't allow me to do anything. The dots are at top again, just goes into a repeating cycle. 

Ok, contact member @BlueEye , or another Moderator for assistance.