2016 duck season

• 2 weeks later...

Got out to the swamp this a.m , man did them birds decoy mint . 1 was so close going to the left side of the spread i took the head clean off. Couldn't get a odd duck for my full limit, but what a day. Had a flock of 50 mallards ball in hard . It's nice when u see the birds ignore everyone else and just drop in to say hi !!!! What a kick a$$ season so far. post-160085-14806184855472_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not a lot of birds around on the SLR or Eastern end of the Lake. Hunted near Gallo Island yesterday and only got 3 buffies, 1 gadwall, and 1 whistler. Saw mallards, broadbills, whistlers, Oldsquaws, swans, gees and gadwall but not in any great numbers. Also checked out around Fox and Grenadier Islands and no big rafts seen. Hope some birds move in before season ends.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Yeah it was, I was leaving when the sky's rained green. My buddy and his friend were still out there and said they kept coming. They got a nice mix bag . attachicon.gif20161201_100107.jpgattachicon.gif2016120195113343.jpg

Small world.... that was my buddy lol.. Ryan must be yours

Sent from my SM-G935V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

was on Slr last sat of season, waddington area , sucked real bad, only saw a few ducks around , nothing helped us out

but a couple of geese my son shot. very few geese to , only saw one big flock over canada late morning.

I heard it was slow going on the river weeks prior to , but I couldnt make it up.

Merry Christmas fellow wing shooters !!!! Time to scout around for the opener this coming weekend . Good amount of Lake ducks rafted up on the Big O . Time to look for some open holes in the small back water for some mallards.