2016 duck season

Found the birds last night. They were gone this morning when we set up where they were. Saw cans with the spotlight when we pulled in, thought we were in business... As a duck hunter I live for 7 degree mornings because the ducks are in heavy. Maybe I am in the wrong place....

I have the week off next week. I hope some ramps make it. Its getting tight out there

Sent from my VS990 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Cold and windy out there today . Hunted some big water today and got a nice mix bag , mallards , ring bills, golden eye, redhead , and a gadwall.
%2Fmonthly_2017_01%2F1483902686199.thumb.jpg.34ab07d17e4ecfc8a15fcbe0763f86c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congratulations on a impressive shoot longspurs. You have things dialed in for yourself- Enjoying the pics- Been too long since we laid the smack down on a mixed bag like that.
Lake O was rocking and rolling hard on the west end this AM- no way a boat was going out into it. Still seeing nothing but golden eye and Mergs braving the Wind ( from view of window of parents house) pier hunters in Wilson even stayed home!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks!! You know.. Lots of scouting before the season, figuring up coming weather then determine what spots to hunt and what time of day they show up. 90 percent is scouting 10 percent is everything else. Ill keep the pic coming long as the wife dont kill me. Good luck and safety to all

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We got a banded female Canadian goose on Sunday. Report came back to say it was banded in 2003 and was born in 2002 or earlier. She put on some miles!

Edited by DJ 717