2016 duck season

Thanks Duckman1 !!! And it's not over for me yet but these greenheads it is . Lol got out to the farm pond and it opened up good in front of the blind . Set up 2 dozen decoys, 1 splasher. We had 3 flocks of 20 birds or more that came in just before shooting time . I looked at my buddy and say it's green day today. So we shot 1 to 2 birds per flock picking out green and with that sun in there face . I took a bunch of pics they looked to nice not to .The nice fat mallard to the right is going to look nice locked up on the wall !!! 1484331924391.thumb.jpg.f61f5e8278cd89301484332022311.thumb.jpg.573d66d9520f0f371484332038203.thumb.jpg.9beba74da2e1d4e5

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nope not at all !!! Just a good target to shoot when u are out and Work for the dog

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah, that was my thought. I have shot lots and started feeling remorseful thinking I was leaving something useful behind. We hunt small rivers where mergansers decimate fish fry.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got out yesterday for the a.m , went to the pond again. kicked 50 out of it when we got there. waited till 11 to see the first bird , its a pack of 8 coming 15 feet off the ground . bad day for a pit stop for them . that's all we saw till 12. 1488747722733.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

thanks dave.
I have set up 15 plus times and thousands of decoys and wasted so much time and money on them. to shoot maybe 5 birds max over decoys. If u take all the money u waste on decoys and scouting and just put it in your tank for jump shooting u will shoot ALOT.
just trying to save some people time and money. been there done it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app