Went out of Sandy creek with Mr. Breeze this weekend and had some great action with the big guys. We started out in the 140 fow and trolled west past the nose then turned around to head back east. We hooked up with a nice 20lber first thing in the morning on the west troll then after we spun around and just passed the nose on an easterly troll we ended up with a double. The 28lber hit our rigger 95ft down over 140 and took so much line we had to chase him down. The 26lber hit the dipsy as I started to clear the rods for the other king. With the two big guys on at once it was one hectic adrenaline rush till both were in. We did put the 26 pounder back in the pond for another day, however the big guy all spent after a 45 plus minute fight. We ended up going 10 for 10 for the day with all other fish released except for the one.

Capt Eli,

DSCN8449.jpg

DSCN8447.jpg

I would love to post more often and will try to stop buy on this great platform but with a new job that keeps me 6 days a week and this little guy in training I have lost a good chunk of free time for now. You keep up the great reports as I look forward to everyone's posts.

Thanks

DaddyEaston_fishing3.jpg

Excellent shot of the yougster fishin' with dad....brings back memories of when I could take mine fishin all the time...Now he's 21 and it's the song "Cat's in The Cradle" now for me...Enjoy while their small every chance you get...and don't work too hard...tradin' time for money ain't everything ;)