I tried to launch at the I-Bay launch this morning ,but it looked very iffy.  So I drove to the Genny where the launches are always deep enough and from there we turned west. This proved to be a waste of time so we picked up and went east until we ended up east of I-Bay. There the browns were cooperating. We fished in 50 foot water with 2 dipsies (46 and 70) 2 riggers (27 and 43) and 2 8 color cores off the boards at about 2.5 mph. We used dream weaver super slims with superman lures, the riggers with stinger scorpion and chicken wing and some other bright colors. 8 browns later we called it a day. Probably the last day this year. Next week I'll be fishing under the Golden Gate Bridge.

I tried to launch at the I-Bay launch this morning ,but it looked very iffy.  So I drove to the Genny where the launches are always deep enough and from there we turned west. This proved to be a waste of time so we picked up and went east until we ended up east of I-Bay. There the browns were cooperating. We fished in 50 foot water with 2 dipsies (46 and 70) 2 riggers (27 and 43) and 2 8 color cores off the boards at about 2.5 mph. We used dream weaver super slims with superman lures, the riggers with stinger scorpion and chicken wing and some other bright colors. 8 browns later we called it a day. Probably the last day this year. Next week I'll be fishing under the Golden Gate Bridge.

Better take your GPS with you the fog rolls in really thick through there. :(