Decent day

BigMac

Nice catch. Never followed the Quinte action before. Fall fishing has fresh moving in? Our SLR action is really starting to slow.

Still fish around, but you've really got to hunt around.

Edited by Prof T

Nice catch. Never followed the Quinte action before. Fall fishing has fresh moving in? Our SLR action is really starting to slow.

Still fish around, but you've really got to hunt around.

Quinte is a winter home for a lot of lake fish. They come back in the fall and stay till spawn is done in the spring. Then head back out into the big lake.

Not to stray too far off topic, but now that we are talking wintering grounds for walleye, what is everyone's opinion on Chaumont Bay? I keep my boat in Chaumont, and it's still in. I have been doing well out on the deep water shoals, but wondering if the bay will be picking up, or already has, or not at all. What's the opinion?

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Funny u say that guffin... My buddy has been picking up eyes while perch fishing chaumont in the last 2-3 weeks. I am guessing fish are making their way to winter haunts , as has been stated above, and Chaumont and BRB are productive areas. Bet the fishing would be pretty good prior to ice up. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by EsoxAC3