Cayuga Free For All

Are you interested in a "Free For All" Tournament On Cayuga Lake?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a "Free For All" Tournament On Cayuga Lake?

• YES
    • NO

That sounds great just dont pick a date that falls during the spring,summer ,or fall LOC derby. Or Memorial day weekend. Ill donate my entry fee.

Ive always wanted to figure out a way to run a derby and not have to keep fish. {everyone needs a scale and poloroid camera] best I can come up with.

How about "YOU THE MAN" derby.

Im fishing a invite only derby in April out of Sodus . Ill see how they run it.

Well Chaos it looks like you got Finger Lakes section of the board alive again. Great seeing all these hits. Can only get better now that February is over and thoughts of pulling boats out of storage have started. I don't follow the tournament schedule so I'm throwing this date out to see what happens.....

The weekend of June 23 & 24 (Sat & Sun). Its the Free Fishing Weekend in New York and that would be a great time to have a FISH-OFF with families involved. Ya don't have to worry about licenses for the wife/girlfriend/neighbor/mother-in-law ...you get the idea. A great opportunity to get a non-fisher introduced to the sport (addiction) of sportfishing.

Big Dave, You can catch fish from long point all the way north to the red jacket yacht club trolling. Everthing from lakers, landlocks, browns, monster smallies and even those annoying pickerel. I almost never go farther south than long point on the east side and sheldrake on the west side. I have no need to. I am lucky to be in good water (80 feet plus in 1/4 mile from the dock to 110 feet within 1 mile from the dock.

Ray Koziatek (Give me your Call Sign. Work with me here.)

Sea Squirrel

Musky Bob

Fish Stix

Rusty Rat

Split Shot

Traveling Man

Stinger

Chaos

stinger/screen name.....boat name/call sign " Li`L Buddy" :)

WELL THE BOATS NAME IS PEGASUS sting you dont really know how well known i am actually my wife has named several sections of highway in NY after my nick name when you see those yellow signes with my nick name (DIP) hang on cause she put a little bump just behind each one as a reminder ..i must be special... just got back from ohio darndest thing drove into two tackleshops and erie pa was hosting a big sportsman show dreamweaver was the only lure dist.there had some great deals on rods but they wont last long, the hanson buck was visiting and that amish buck was there pretty awsome,Along with about 50 other smashers on display wish i brought my poloriod i mean my digital cam if this wasnt a fish site i could have posted them here. little punchy been onthe road and shopping since 3am .. did pick up some alum weld rod that can be applied with a hand torch this stuff is awsum well the chicky selling it said it was i welded couple soda cans togeather and patched a hole in some thicker alum im shure it would fix those loose rivets some of you were talking about

I will have my boat on cayuga from Memorial day thru Mid Aug ( then back to big O) . If the date falls right I would certainly be up for the challenge and an opportunity to meet some folks

Boat Name and Call sign is Blue Heron - I fish out of Poplar Beach

Another great launch is Deans cove on the west side - there are usually fish on the structure right outside the launch

.. .....competition level just went up a notch!

Yep it sure did! :lol:

I should be right in the mix though. Not fishing LO this year as much. I have too much invested on Cayuga to warrent such expenitures! So I'm home ported this year and I'll be out a LOT! You can take that to the bank. No wait a minute, so my wife can take it to the bank. :roll:

RR

Guest guppy2

Mike ...you give us way too much credit.We always donate to others.Scott,Saw Belly will prolly want in.He dosen't use the computer so maybe you'll have to tape the info to his front door. :D