Cayuga Free For All

Are you interested in a "Free For All" Tournament On Cayuga Lake?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a "Free For All" Tournament On Cayuga Lake?

• YES
    • NO

I don't follow the tournament schedule so I'm throwing this date out to see what happens.....

The weekend of June 23 & 24 (Sat & Sun). Its the Free Fishing Weekend in New York and that would be a great time to have a FISH-OFF with families involved.

...well, that post was made before any tournament dates were posted so I would like to modify my suggestion. "How about holding it on first weekend of August as that would be in between the LOC derbies."

...what was that......did Splitshot already say that :? ? ....Split, ya took the words right out of my mouth :) .

I'm interested too. :D

Though not really in fishing it, as I don't troll much. (I want to do some spring top water stuff this year but nothing too deep like in August.)

But I am interested in helping out if I can, I could donate a website for it. Can set you up with one no problem. I'll donate the $10 domain name resistration, and the site also. Then you can just send a link to your buddies- cayugafreeforall.net! :shock: :lol:

Maybe more trouble than it's worth for an informal thing, but what the heck I'm throwing it out there. Regardless, sounds like a good time and a good idea!

I'm sure I will eventually! It'd be nice to have options, that's what I'm looking for. :D

I don't see wire happening this year though, I've got a few other purchases that have priority, new fishfinder for one thing. Slowly working up to it... also first is some topwater stuff for this spring.

The inlet is (or was until yesterday) starting to open up a little, got me thinking about trying the south end for the first time this year.

Alec

WW4.....We don't have a specific rules in place yet but I would say that any legal means to fish would be OK for this event. I'd love to see some jiggers kick a little ask. May put some of us trollers in our place :$. :)

I never trolled the finger lakes,I did try jigging 3-4 times and got lakers every time. I find jigging more relaxing. I can troll if I have to. It won't be long now,it all most warmed up on the ice this afternoon.