Sold / Closed 1997 Johnson 9.9 kicker

Have a 1997 Johnson 9.9 kicker to sell. Bought it for a project but no longer need with my new e-etc motor. Motor turns freely. I did have it running but needs a new carb or carb rebuild. I will include a new carb that I bought for it. Also needs prop. Overall good condition. I think for a few bucks this motor will be excellent for somebody. Call or text 315-405-2405. Asking 400

post-157831-0-71970100-1476891806_thumb.jpg

post-157831-0-77857600-1476891852_thumb.jpg

Not until next spring...I live about an hour and a half from Rochester. Henderson would be about 2.5 hours. Just want to make sure that central square didn't come up with something else. I'm about 20 mins north of Syracuse. Thanks

Not until next spring...I live about an hour and a half from Rochester. Henderson would be about 2.5 hours. Just want to make sure that central square didn't come up with something else. I'm about 20 mins north of Syracuse. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a newer kicker, my old Johnson it's a early 80's modle works alright but looking to replace the old girl. Do you have any idea of amount of time on motor, why if used for a kicker would it need a new prop? My older Johnson is a 15hp, and I have a 22ft cuddy Sea Ray. The difference between a 9.9 and a 15hp is the carb on my Johnson. Just wondering if the newer 9.9's are just as efficient in power as the 9.9's.