Seneca

AVOID WATKINS GLEN. CANAL IS HIGH, SENDING ALL TREES TO THE LAKE!

Up servicing the boat for winter haul out and the canal has Rapids in it. Tree after tree and other debris tires, garbage.... the lakes gonna be nasty. Avoid all creek entries at this point. If you do venture out, be careful!

Nick

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by lakebound88

That made up for some of the drought for sure.   I had over 5" in Enfield by yesterday afternoon

Edit:  I had a 5 gallon bucket out and there was about 5.7" in it.  The sides aren't perfectly straight and I was guessing around 5".  Did the math this morning.  7690 ml of water, 28.5 cm across the top of the bucket. 12.07 cm deep or 4.75" not including the first night's rain so all told I'm at around 5.25".  Pretty great

Edited by hermit

That made up for some of the drought for sure. I had over 5" in Enfield by yesterday afternoon

Edit: I had a 5 gallon bucket out and there was about 5.7" in it. The sides aren't perfectly straight and I was guessing around 5". Did the math this morning. 7690 ml of water, 28.5 cm across the top of the bucket. 12.07 cm deep or 4.75" not including the first night's rain so all told I'm at around 5.25". Pretty great

oof. That gave me headache! Kudos to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United