Slr clayton

I spoke with a charter captain who said they struggled in clayton but had friends down river smashing em on my 12" baits this weekattachicon.gifFB_IMG_1476858367776attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1476622529017attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1476655584588

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Holy Moly, now that's a fish!! All of the them!! Congrats on your outing!! Your the king of musky heaven!!! Thanks for the pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Two nights in so far, figure I've only got 998 to go!

Lol prof.T you better quit, I don't want you to pick up any bad habits that might mess with your eye program, I just love reading your posts and Kevin's posts come the eye season. Did you ever venture over to the Quinte with Kevin?? That's on my bucket list to do. I've fished 20+ years in the Quebec area, float planed into lakes that we later drove to. In the early 80's drove hundreds of miles on dirt roads above the chaubugamoo or something like that area to a lake called Pourtincourt, best lake I ever fished for quantity, and all day, 1984 we fished that lake. But now the bay of Quinte is my next place I want to fish. Take care PAP

I hit the river for my first time out of Clayton Saturday with a buddy. 5 hours dragging 3 lines and nothing to show. Not even much marked in the area we were trolling.

Quick question. If I want to go over to 40 Acre I need a Canadian fishing license, passport, normal coast guard required gear and a call to Canadian customs/immigration to notify them, correct? Or am I missing something?

I usually just research this stuff myself but wanted to check with the guys on here first because I'd hate to get jammed up over there.

Thanks,

Chow

If your just fishing canadian waters and not making landfall you just need to call in to the can pass number and let canadian customs know you'll be in their waters. You do not need to notify anyone that your returning to us waters when you do. Passport not required but all on board should have valid id.