15 point Wyoming County buck

"How wide is it, and what do you think it scores" It's only 16inchs wide and probably won't score very well with all the deductions pap. But he is heavy and has more character than any other buck i have shot.He has a couple of other points also that were just under a inch.He is going to look good on the wall next to the 14 point I shot a few years ago which I never thought I would ever beat point wise.

Here is the link to the 14 pointer just under 4 years ago hope it only takes 4 years to beat 15 points. lol                 http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/topic/33495-14-point-wyoming-county/

Edited by Sean Youngblood

That's one hell of a buck Sean, my brother in law shot one this year on a farm not far from his house, no one has ever seen this buck before, it was a 9 pointer, with a inside spread of 23" and outside it measured 25 outside and a rough and old buck. By the teeth he said it was 5 1/2" to 6 years old. I'll have to get him to send me a pic on the computer that way I cold post a pick on this beast. Both your buck and Rodney's bucks is a buck of a lifetime!! Congrats men.

Edited by pap