Seeking saltwater series spinning reels

Yes good reel and higher end in the shimano lineup

The 1 complaint I have is that the drag clickers on the spools break very very fast... it impacts the performance 0% but when a fish takes drag you can't hear the drag going... not a big deal but for a $350 reel it's annoying

Drag is super smooth and I have had it cleaned and serviced by shimano

I saw, they are definitely on the pricey side. What causes them to break

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It's literally just a little things aluminum piece that clicks when drag is being taken... I use it for river Salmon fishing and they just wear out and break.. I have given up on replacing them. I don't need to hear it click

Only reason I'd sell it is because it is a little on the big side.. want something smaller

Edited by bandrus1

Are you looking to buy, or to borrow some reels for a trip? I suspect the former, but if it's the latter, please feel free to borrow my Penns. I only use them on occasional salt-water trips and they're ready to go. Pm me if you're interested.

Thanks! I've got the rods. Penn rods and an okuma surf rod. Have two reels ready, one more to go as of last night. I cheaped out last year in our vacation with taking a low quality reel and it bit me hard. Half way through the week 100 fish later it broke. Not this year! Still in search for an 8k series. Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app