Any skaneateles updates?

Heading over to skn this weekend for a few days of fishing. Any reports of recent activity?

I've been catching pickerel, perch n Rockies on the south end in the mooring buoy lines by kayak recently.

But getting the boat back out there with the FF for the first time in a while. Did the lake flip yet?? Where are the silvers?

Any info would be helpful. I'll post a report Saturday or Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice one. Our fishing weekend was good. Lots of perch in 10-30 fow. Lakers hitting spoons n jigs in 30-45 fow. Nothing huge.

My bro in law hooked up a Salmon or bow it took off n never stopped. Took his lure and 200 feet of line right off the reel. A pickerel or two. That's all. No top water success trolling a few weeks yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone allowed to launch there?  Seasonal or all year around?  How about icefishing there (if we get ice)? thanks....jk

jk, there is also Seveys boat launch across the lake and a little south. I have never been there but they have a website. that would get you in that area in a boat to fish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Parked at the top of the hill and hiked down to Lourdes yesterday. I think I was the only human for about a mile in every direction. It was absolute serenity. Just me, a few quackers, honkers, and a cople of crows.

2mynod0.jpg

The sun even made an appearance,

nb7srs.jpg

Caught my limit, threw 2 bows back, kept one and the 2 salmon.

2vb4xfs.jpg

What a terrible morning, :rofl:

Edited by rbochan