Slip or docking space

Looking for a marina or even just a good dock to slip by 23' Trophy for 2 or 3 weeks. Prefer Sodus area but hey, I just wanna fish. Anybody with any info or ideas please let me know. Towing the boat back and forth from the Corning area is a real pain and a lot of extra time and gas. I have called several marinas but they are all full.

If no luck, try the next best thing - storing on your trailer at a marina. Most have gobbs of unused space now because the boats are in the water, not the barn.

Mexico bay: Mike's Marina, lot storage available

Catfish Creek Marina, lot and barn storage available

I stored a boat for a season at Fingerlake Marine about 15 miles south of Sodus. Saved 500 miles of towing each weekend in exchange for $300 for 6 months in a barn. It's half way between Seneca and LO. Seneca has great laker fishing when the Big O gets too Big.

Years ago I towed my boat with a camper from PA every weekend. I found that I could park the whole rig at the Salmon Country Marina for a reasonable daily rate. For the next few years I drove up in the car, parked the car at the marina, took the boat to the state ramp at Mexico Bay and I was a "happy camper"