Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Crawler Harness Starter Kit

Crawler Harness Started Kit Assortment of materials to start tying your own crawler harnesses. I tie all my own rigs for walleye fishing but they catch about everything that swims. Included is a variety of blades including some mack's smile blades which are killer slow trolled, floats, beads, and some clevises. $15 shipped to your door.

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Starter...

Replaced. Flywheel because it rang like a bell and started once every 5 tries... Put all the wiring back to where it was... Starter engages but will not spin flywheel... Any ideas? Mecr 120 69. Flywheel is off a 74. Flywheel part #s were a match...any ideas?   Sent from my VS425PP using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in This Old Boat

• starter fishing boat

selling my older trolling boat because I did a serious upgrade last fall. it's a 19 ft starcraft medalist set up to fish. boat comes with canvas top, 2 or 4 crank down riggers. Lawrence Fish finder/gps, and rod holders. Great started boat. boat needs work but great for a do it yourselfer. it needs universal gear and new motor mount so selling well below value. 1800 obo. I do not know how to get pics on here. if interested i can text them over. other then the needed repairs it's in great conditio

• good starter boat....87 sportcraft 23'.....4000.00

4.3L omc I/o 9.9 evinrude kicker 2 stroke 2 walker tournament series downriggers great lakes planer masts lowrance LCX25c sonar\gps   2000 dual axle performance trailer ( no title )   4800.00...message here or TEXT 315-771-1638

• 5.7 litre V8 engine troubles - Starter ?

Have 5.7 mercruiser that won't start/turnover. Background: Ran great last year and winterized early in the fall. Today I pulled the lower unit replaced the bellows. Re installed the lower unit hooked up both batteries and tried to start. Battery one 12.8 volts. " click click click, the tuned over VERY SLOW for 3 seconds back to click click click" Battery two 13.0 volts same outcome as above Hooked up jumper cables from my truck to battery. Reading 14 +\- volts. Click click click very slow

in This Old Boat