Pink rod

Dylan585

There's a guy on here, his name is Nick, goes by Ruff Rider. He has his own thread going and his wife fishes with him, he has all pink rods. Go back to the beginning of August and you can see the rods. He has like a on the scene at the scene thread, with lots if pics. Get a hold of him to see how he got the pink rods. Good luck with your rods.

There's a guy on here, his name is Nick, goes by Ruff Rider. He has his own thread going and his wife fishes with him, he has all pink rods. Go back to the beginning of August and you can see the rods. He has like a on the scene at the scene thread, with lots if pics. Get a hold of him to see how he got the pink rods. Good luck with your rods.

Thanks! I know who ruff rider is haha... I'm looking for casting though... I'll still go look

Sent from my Z797C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

St. Croix Avid Pearl are pink. Sounds like they fit what you're looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

That is it! Do you have any experience with it? I'm looking for something flashy that will also work really well... it's between something like this and a favorite defender

Sent from my Z797C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I think Avids are great rods. I don't have any experience with the Pearl though. The grip looks like the same tapered cork they use on the Legends and I had a little trouble getting used to casting with that. My ring and pinky finger end up down the taper and slip a bit. Wish they just went with straight cork but that's my only complaint.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United