$200 Reward, Lost Bow @ Howland Island Parking Area

schreckstoff

I was a dumb a$$ last friday night (10/28). After walking out to my car I set my bow in the grass, took off my pack, put it in the car and drove off, forgot to load the bow.

Realized about noon, went back, no bow. Let the local law groups and NYSDEC offices know about it. I'm happy to offer a $200 reward if I can get it back.  2012 Vendetta DC.

Alternatively if you have a bow with a 32" draw that you are looking to sell I'm interested.

Thanks

Brian 

I was a dumb a$$ last friday night (10/28). After walking out to my car I set my bow in the grass, took off my pack, put it in the car and drove off, forgot to load the bow.

Realized about noon, went back, no bow. Let the local law groups and NYSDEC offices know about it. I'm happy to offer a $200 reward if I can get it back.  2012 Vendetta DC.

Alternatively if you have a bow with a 32" draw that you are looking to sell I'm interested.

Thanks

Brian 

If you are really in a bind I have a Martin 32 in. draw you can borrow for the rest of the season.   

As much as I hate to say it that's a quick sale and for a $100.00 you can buy a lot of liquid dope, my hearts says I hope the last poster is right, my gut feelings are its gone and somebody is higher than a kite right now. They say there's a cure for criminal druggies, 12 gauge was my first thought. I had my house robbed once, and there's not a worse gut wrenching feeling. Your privacy has been invaded, I told the cop if I ever hear of or ever get a chance to know for sure who it was, you'll never know, and you'll never find "it" anyone that low doesn't qualify as "someone"

Edited by pap

That sucks for sure but sad to say I'm guessing Pap is right. I had a $400 Kobalt toolbox stolen out of the back of my truck by the bridge in Altmar while I was steelhead fishing one day. I think the dope heads hang around those types of areas because they know hunting and fishing stuff is expensive. I hope it's in good hands and you'll get it back, one thing I did when I had my stuff stolen was called all the pawn shops around and gave them a description and my phone number to call me at if they saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

It doesn't take a drug addict to pick up a bow in a parking area.   A lot of guys reading this would keep it and not think twice.  

Put up a notice where you left it and maybe you'll get lucky.  A lot of guys would also return it if they knew whose it was.

Edited by hermit

Nobody on this sight does this kind of slime ball ****. If one of us found it we would post it up.

The sign might work Alec who knows right... a hunter not on this sight might have it safe asking around somewhere

..good luck

Posted on a NY hunting group on Facebook thats got about 12k members. I told them to send me a message so I can get you in touch with anyone if they found it on here or you can DM me your name if you have Facebook and I'll add you to the group and tag you in the post.