Hemlock lake

Anyone had any late fall success? I went out this morning with my Dad. Bright and early we ran two Seth green rigs with sutton spoons, then I switched one to some stick baits. We trolled till 10:30ish in and out of 40-80fow. Only had one bite about 50ft down on the bottom rapal, a nice 20" smallie but that was it. I'm looking for trout but can't seem to find any. post-160967-14781002807997_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Talked w/guy @ launch in summer after a days fishing. He caught 3 bows drifting with worms and jigging in 35 fow. They should be up higher even now. I hooked a steely @ Niagara in 12 ft last wk. My suggestion would be find the baitfish. If the wind is blowing from West fish the East side. Wind will push bait.

Wow that is great, our biggest out of Keyuka Lake is only 32 inches and we have caught at least 2,000 lakers there.  In  Cayuga our biggest is  only 34 inches(many 30" though) but have only caught 250 there.  No rainbows jigging and only 5 browns, one 12 pounds.  Small mouth bass, half of them are over 18 inches, big fat and they come to the surface fast.  We have had a hard time to get anything out of Hemlock and never fished Canadice.  We have lost a lot big fish but didn't think any were that big, how do we know, we guess.  We don't troll, but have friends that always ask us to go.  Much rather jig.....jk