Rigging the boat up

next season  will be the first full season out on the lake. This yr i was lucky enough to be given a boat full rigged up  rods, down riggers, tackle ect.. then i went and bought bayliner trophy  2460.  Now looking to pick up rods and reels for this coming season that can be used for both browns in the spring and salmon throughout the summer.  I have two bigjons  on the boat now that i think i want to replace with cannons. but the biggest thing i want to do is get a good set of reels and rods  but i need help on picking i am new and would like some guidence on the selection that's out there. Any help would be awesome on how to set the boat up to make it easier on me.   

If your riggers are working why waste money replacing them when you can use it to buy set-ups?

Stick with a Daiwa 47 size reel and it will work for both species. For a rod a 7-8.6' Medium action downrigger rod can double as a rigger rod and a flat line rod. I've always been a Daiwa guy, and they have a lot of choices for you.

For divers make sure you get a diver rod and that same 47 sized reel will work just fine. Don't skimp on diver rod holders. The strikes are vicious, and the wire offers no shock absorption.