Seneca 11/5

Took the big boat out for its last trip of the year, for it. Launched from Watkins nice and early and put the 200's to work made a nice run up the lake and set up shop. Wasn't as fast and furious as the last trip out but also didn't work real hard today was just a relaxing morning! 4 bows and one brown all healthy looking fish nothing big, biggest was probably 3lbs so nothing real definitive on spoons or colors but was a great morning! Time for the center console to come out and play, along with time in the tree stand, goose field, duck blind, and work need more hours in a day!post-147332-14783835316364_thumb.jpgpost-147332-14783835412843_thumb.jpg

nice rig check your trailer lights we were behind you this morning when you turned into the gas station your turn signal and brake lights were not working just your running lights were

thank you i did notice what seemed like a ground problem

When I made the first stop I noticed my lights had gone out and came back on while turning! It will be getting all new lights and wiring all the way around!! Sorry about that.

thank you i did notice what seemed like a ground problem

When I made the first stop I noticed my lights had gone out and came back on while turning! It will be getting all new lights and wiring all the way around!! Sorry about that.

Not to sound nosie, but what's the winter prodject? Are you redoing the center console, I actually moved mine ahead 6" doesn't sound like much but it made a major difference as for the space it gave us in the rear of the boat!! Good luck and be safe on the hard water. PaP. "Mike"

Not to sound nosie, but what's the winter prodject? Are you redoing the center console, I actually moved mine ahead 6" doesn't sound like much but it made a major difference as for the space it gave us in the rear of the boat!! Good luck and be safe on the hard water. PaP. "Mike"

no the little boat is staying the same! But the big boat is getting part of the floor redone! Some new wiring lights wood work and few other things