Sold / Closed 2009 Nissan Pathfinder LE - Fully Loaded - $13995 OBO

Hi guys -

I'm selling my truck.  Recently bought a new one when a good deal came up.  Here are the details of my SUV for sale:

VEHICLE INFORMATION
Year: 2009
Make: Nissan
Model: Pathfinder
Trim: LE (Fully Loaded)
Drive: All Wheel Drive 4x4
Asking Price: 13995
Mileage: 98989
Body Style: Sport Utility
Color: Blue
Cylinders: 6 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic
Doors: Four Door

VIN: 5N1AR18B59C602129

CARFAX Report:  https://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=CBB6A82F56109349752EF44F57E4BE39

Vehicle History Report: https://vinleaks.com/en/check-vin-number-and-get-the-vehicle-history-report/reportView/fb6f13432c7bf51950a6494acefa72d3

Description: Nissan Pathfinder LE 4X4 SUV. 2 owners, non-smoker with a clean carfax report. In order to help save you time and money I changed the oil and filter (full synthetic), replaced the engine air filter, brand new battery, replaced both front and rear brake pads and rotors.  I purchased 4 new tires for the vehicle last year (Cooper Discover H/T). The truck is in pristine condition and needs no work. Simply buy and drive.

The Pathfinder is fully loaded. REMOTE START, HDD NAVIGATION, MOONROOF, LEATHER, BACKUP CAMERA, HEATED SEATS, DVD ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, ROOF RACK, TOW PACKAGE, BOSE SURROUND SOUND, 3rd ROW SEATING, HEATED STEARING WHEEL, FRONT AND REAR CLIMATE CONTROL, RUNNING BOARDS, etc. Also included with Vehicle is the WEATHER TECH floor mats and trunk mat.

The truck also has the ZIEBART UNDER COATING; this is an extra layer of Protection added to the underside of the vehicle to protect vehicles exposed to northern winters (i.e., Rust Protection, Blocks Salt/Rust Eliminator, Sound Deadener).

This vehicle was made for those who enjoy the outdoors, need tow package and 4x4 capabilities in the winter and also accommodates families with children who can watch movies in the back seat.

Thanks for looking -

Chad

00x0x_cbkihh0LCxu_600x450.jpg

00L0L_bii6Kn9rmpF_600x450.jpg

00F0F_5blUvD5gPAc_600x450.jpg

00C0C_ihLDQVr8MLz_600x450.jpg

00202_iwEzVI4zjCu_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_lR5blOYzXa9_600x450.jpg

01212_haDhwXkwEsi_600x450.jpg

Nice vehicle Chad, I really like the 32 miles to the gal. I'm looking to update also defiantly in my price range. I currently have an 05 Ford Expedition W/6.0 L. and get 12-13 miles per gal, it sits on a 3/4 frame to pull my 22ft Sea Ray cuddy with a 350 Mercruiser I/0. That might be a little to much for your vehicle!! LOL!! Good luck with your sale, someone will get a nice ride that's for sure!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...