Boat chair?

Xxx

Does a chair like tincup has for sale, have to be used to add an extra [seat] in a boat to be whith in the laws of boating?? Secondly why are they so damn expensive. I realize it's a recreational thing but GEEZE you can damn near put a permanent seat in for what these chairs cost!! Thanks for any input on this!! PaP.

What laws?

That's what I'm asking, what law, I couldn't remember ever reading or heard you had to have such a chair? I'm like G Daddy I use a good quality big mans type chair, it's very stable and it's higher so you can get out of it quickly to grab a rod or whatever.

Actually,these chairs have been around for a very long time. They were originally designed to serve the needs of upper middle class salt water sailing yacht owners. Not for use while actually sailing but for cocktail parties on the boat while on anchor.

Well Lake you have a point there, but for $250.00 a throw, Jesse James used a gun to rob his people!! LOL, and on rough days I'm sure they do their job!

But they are so comfortable. .. have 2 of them love em.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

X 2. I have used just about every chair out there. I was able to pick a pair up on sale for around 150 each and have had them for 5 years now. Hands down the most comfortable and stable chair out there. When it comes to all day fishing comfort and support really make it more enjoyable - IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by bout time