Looking for a boat 27-33' long.

I'd like to stay under 25k if possible.

Twin inboards

No fly bridge

No saltwater

10' + beam

Let's see what's out there!

Edited by NickR

there is a wellcraft coastal 280 on watertown craigslist.boat is turn key ready to fish.i talked to the guy brokering the boat this summer about buying it,but decided to find one newer.the boat is an 1986.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my opinions, but take them as that. Some things may not be as important to you as they are me. 

I don't think you can go wrong with that 9M if it's in nice shape. Survey looked OK, but I don't think it was recent?

29 Penny's are nice, and very cheap to run, but if the work down below hasn't been done yet it can get expensive.

The rampage is a nice ride, and eats waves, but getting 5 or 6 clients out of the elements wont happen.

You can find a lot of pre '92 Tiara's in your price range that make great charter boats.

Look at 29 Aquaports, but they have the same issues getting clients out of the elements like the Rampage.

Wellcrafts are nice rides. The 28 coastal is nice, but not much room for clients under the top. 33' is nice.

Look at Sea Ray 330 Express Cruisers from 1997-1999. Lots of room and a big beam.

Whatever you do Nick, theirs one thing for sure, plan on having a bunch of "bank" after you purchase or you will be chasing your tail. Just don't blow your whole load on the purchase.

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

Whatever you do Nick, theirs one thing for sure, plan on having a bunch of "bank" after you purchase or you will be chasing your tail. Just don't blow your whole load on the purchase.

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

There was a really nice low hour 9m express near Pittsburgh for sale earlier this year. It wasn't well advertised, it was only advertised locally in one of their hometown pennysaver type newspapers. I did a quick search but couldn't find the ad, might be worth some investigation. Who knows maybe it's just a tiny ad to appease a wife, look honey, I'm trying to sell it but nobody is calling... might not really be for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

There was a really nice low hour 9m express near Pittsburgh for sale earlier this year. It wasn't well advertised, it was only advertised locally in one of their hometown pennysaver type newspapers. I did a quick search but couldn't find the ad, might be worth some investigation. Who knows maybe it's just a tiny ad to appease a wife, look honey, I'm trying to sell it but nobody is calling... might not really be for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I'd love a 9M for a tourney ride! 

Bayliner 2859 Ciera Classic

$25 000

Sainte-Julienne

2001 Bayliner 2859 Ciera Classic avec renorque moteur 454 mpi + moteur kicker 25 hp merc bowrhtruster autopilot radar sonar gps lowrance couche 6 personnes air climatisé douche 2 réfrigérateurs, micro-ondes, cuisinière électrique/alcool toilette eau chaude écran solair

$25 000
Sainte-Julienne

2001 Bayliner 2859 Ciera Classic avec renorque moteur 454 mpi + moteur kicker 25 hp merc bowrhtruster autopilot radar sonar gps lowrance couche 6 personnes air climatisé douche 2 réfrigérateurs, micro-ondes, cuisinière électrique/alcool toilette eau chaude écran solair

25000 canadian

$25 000
Sainte-Julienne

25000 canadian

post-146432-0-90780000-1479922197_thumb.jpg

post-146432-0-33717900-1479922237_thumb.jpg

post-146432-0-52973000-1479922267_thumb.jpg

Buy that Bayliner.  I know it throws up a huge wake in the no-wake zone between the breakwalls at Newcastle.  Also fat guys in that boat laugh at the 19' tinny's bouncing off the metal breakwall and yell at you at some foreign language.  Then they rape the steelhead population.  Good times!!!