Deer search

scobar

My .02 is if it keeps people buying licenses and enjoying the outdoors I don't care if u want to hunt with a spear. If it gets the youth of today in the woods and off the electronics, bring it.

Jumping all over this !! You got just get em out there!!

It is always windy in the fall. If you don't know the effects of different wind speeds on a bolt then you are not doing the deer you are trying to take any justice. Any form of hunting has its own discipline. A long shot rifle hunter out west takes into account wind,elevation,angle to target, and distance. Shoot your crossbow in the wind! I watched Greg Ritz on his national TV show try to shoot a Caribou on an Aleutian Island in 50 mph winds with a crossbow at 50 yards. The bolt went thru the scrotom of the bull!!

It is always windy in the fall. If you don't know the effects of different wind speeds on a bolt then you are not doing the deer you are trying to take any justice. Any form of hunting has its own discipline. A long shot rifle hunter out west takes into account wind,elevation,angle to target, and distance. Shoot your crossbow in the wind! I watched Greg Ritz on his national TV show try to shoot a Caribou on an Aleutian Island in 50 mph winds with a crossbow at 50 yards. The bolt went thru the scrotom of the bull!!

I don't know about you but if I were shot in the scrotum, I would fall over and want to be put out of my misery!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

He was able to "stalk (walk up on)" a number of times, as on an island there is nowhere to go, and put the poor bull out of his misery. I can't believe he didn't edit the first shot out.