excellant customer service

I started a project on the old boat a short while back. I was tired of the mixed matched, hodge- podge mess of rod holders and assorted other crap I had on that boat, so I decided that I wanted to invest in a track system. I spent a lot of time researching and reading everything I could get my hands on. I called and e-mailed each of the following manufactures with a number of questions, Cannon, Berts, Traxtech, and Cisco. Two of the companies never responded at all, one invited me to some sort of chat room or on-line question and answer session. Only one company bothered to return a phone call, that was Cisco Fishing systems. With that being said, please keep in mind I am an old guy and I am old school. I don't mind spending money on things on things I want, I just want to understand what I am buying and be sure it is right for me. Mr. David Logan, from Cisco Fishing Systems, returned my call very promptly and asked help in any way he could. After a lenghthy conversation, I told Mr. Logan, that I would like to do a little more research and get back to him.  After a couple days I called back, he was very glad to hear from me and remembered right away. Mr. Logan was very eager to help me with a few new questions, so I decided to place a order. I ordered two 60 inch tracks, 2 custom built down rigger risers, I told him I thought I would go with a competitors rod holders, after a short chat, he offered to send me one of his rod holders, just to see if I liked it. In four days I had my order. I was very impressed with everything, including the rod holder. But what impressed me the most was the very personal and professional service that  received. To date tracks are installed with the new downrigger risers and eight new rod holders. Phase one complete! Phase two= new electric planer mast on order! Everything from these folks is absolutely top notch! Every thing is machined and milled from solid material, no welding. A Big, Big Thanks to Mr. Dave Logan and all the folks at Cisco Fishing Systems.

Thanks for the heads up on the whole deal at Cisco Fishing Systems. Everyone I ever spoke to about Cisco had nothing but good news to talk about. In fact the tree rods I bought off of ReelDiel3 a few weeks ago, he was going to the Cisco rod holders. You won't be disappointed, plus just giving you the time of day is sometimes enough to seal the deal!!!

I agree Cisco is top notch. I too ordered 60 inch track 8 rod holders and 2 cupholders they were on my doorstep in four days also. Dave is a great guy to work with very personable as you mentioned. They also come with a lifetime warranty. Cisco usually offers a black Friday through the holidays 10% off and free shipping.

post-159761-1479175776351_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by pole setter

I agree 100%. I've tried just about every brand of rod holder and have been slowly switching over to Cisco. David Logan's customer service is outstanding. He helps you the same whether it's a small request or a large one.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by LakerTaker

I've had my 4 Cisco rod holders for 2 years now. I bought the Cisco tee slot mounts for my Lund Sport Angler that  the Cisco mount bar and Rod holders bolt to. This is high quality equipment that I expect will last a very long time with minimal upkeep.

Boat Safe

Egoody

post-152035-0-21045800-1479755346_thumb.jpg

I did the same thing 2 years ago. Emailed berts, traxtech, cannon and Cisco about a complete track system , needless to say Dave at cisco was the only one who responded and got my business as well... to be honest I'm glad he was the only one who responded because it blows my old system away

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app