Nobody wanted it when I had it up for sale so I said screw it and cut my losses. Also cant have 2 boats sitting next to my house. Pulling the motor and some other odds and ends and putting the trailer under my new boat. Then everyone can have it for the price they wanted 200 bucks they can have what's left if I don't sell it then the boats going in a waste management dumpster and I'll get 600 for the trailer

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's sad man, I feel for ya, I always wanted a hard top, but I was in to deep with this one or I would have jumped on yours, what for powerplant are you replacing?, I'm looking for a 350 block has to be a 4 bolt main.

I'm into mine about 7k minus all my gear and electronics

Ouch!! I thought all marine motors were 4 bolt mains, on the account of torque put on them? I don't really know how to tell other than dropping the pan? I only need a block, I bought a BAHA for parts mainly the outdrive, the jackass never winterized it wright and pushed the block out right in between 5-7 cylinder.

Pm me pap I don't wanna blow this guy's post up with our small talk. I seen that boat for sale. N you may be right but even still you shouldn't have any issues with a 2 bolt unless your making crazy power and at that point you'd be better off buying a 454. My buddy said u can check the numbers on the front of the block if your interested I can find out for you

• 1 month later...

For what its worth...I made a hard top for my 21' trophy out of a fiberglass truck cap. I cut the front rear and sides off did some sanding, acrylic enamel paint job and some welded support tubing...no it doesn't look like a cobbed truck cap on a boat...ill attach pics soon...just a suggestion for a quarter the price

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app