fish-united web site

Just for the heck of it I looked them up. Prices don't look bad but I can't find any place where it says they're located, you contact them and then they get back to you. That to me would keep me away. I agree with the other guys stay local or at least a reputable company that you know.

Edited by Firechief48

I checked their prices on reels like the okuma cold water 30lc or 303lc is only $17.00 less on sale it would be, to me not even worth the chance, like stated you hit home there's no physical address just send $$ to here, I'm not going to chance. Maybe in slammin's case yea, $20.00 yea ok but $50-60 I don't think so

Tried pay pal, but you need a different "version" of pay pal...international or business type?  Not sure...my buddy tried for me.  I gotta look again, but I think I can send a western union or postal check...that way like pap said, if I lose $20..no biggie.

A couple years ago, I ordered an Okuma rod through Amazon...... it showed up in a triangular fed ex box and the box was destroyed.... as was the rod. The replacement rod was sent at no cost to me, and it showed up in the identical box, only this one made it through without damage...... I wonder what the probability of receiving an undamaged rod would be from Indonesia? we'll be waiting...........

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I tried it on the Taloras - total scam.   No response after PayPal payment.  nothing ever got shipped.   PayPal refunded my payment immediately.   They keep starting up new companies under different names.