Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• cracked block help!!

Purchased boat in spring 2019. Used all summer and ran well aside form a water leak i thought was coming from the exhaust manifold. So waited till now to deal with it. Removed engine. Removed manifold. No leak...Ok must be headgasket... removed it ...didnt suspect anything. Had a mechanic look at it to give me some advice before reasembly and found the block cracked! pretty bad too. So...how to repair? JB WELD? Machine shop? find a doner block? Biggest issue im having is that the engine runs gre

in This Old Boat

• Any tentative dates for the WHI 2020

I was wondering if anyone had any information about the WHI for next year I would Greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Tournament Talk, Shows, Events & Seminars

• bearing carrier removal help

Hey guys, Been really enjoying everyones posts! but havent found one on removal of bearing carrier. I have a 3.0L omc. Water in oil. Pressure test showed the bearing carrier. Anyone have tips of what to/not to do to remove it? pully puller? diy with chain and threaded rod? 2,3,4 points of contact? heat? no heat? Thanks 

in This Old Boat

• Found a Skull While Fishing - Need Help ID

Caught my first ever Brown trout this year. Also while wading, I came across a skull with a hunk of flesh trapped in it's mouth. Anyone know what kind of skull this is?  

in Open Lake Discussion

• Sea nymph help

Hello all ! I'm hoping to re-do the interior on my nymph and I'm looking for some insperation pics. I have a GLS 195. The previous owner took out the walk through and made a flat casting deck. I'm looking to redo his redo and rebuild the walk through. I'm hoping for some interior pics if possible, especially up front. I plan to put Livewell/storage where it was OEM. I'd love it if somebody had the boat local to buffalo that I could come look at, if possible. Obviously pics will be a big help

in This Old Boat