Sold / Closed Custom painted Rapala Deep Husky Jerk, DHJ12, lot of 24

Cleaning out my boat lure inventory. I have, for sale, 24 custom painted Rapala Deep Husky Jerks, DHJ12s for sale. All lures are brand new, never seen water. All lures are airbrushed, 3D eyes added then clear coated with 2 part very durable epoxy. Asking $230 shipped TYD. Any questions, please pm me. Buy with confidence. These are proven walleye colors and are extremelty vibrant in color.

post-158312-0-67782100-1479677773_thumb.jpg

Edited by gunnysargent12

Hey gunny, did you ever fish Brady's Lake or is that a whole differant place? Buy the way awesome colors on those sticks!! I kind of think your a eye guy LOL. Hope you don't regret this?? LOL pap

Brady's Lake-  Been there many times as a kid.  Located in the Poconos off  Rt 940 near Blakeslee, Pa.  Was origionally a Ice pond.  Had a very long  terrible dirt road to get in there with my fathers 41 Ford pickup carrying a homemade wooden rowboat in the back. I guess I am an oldtimer now.

Brady's Lake-  Been there many times as a kid.  Located in the Poconos off  Rt 940 near Blakeslee, Pa.  Was origionally a Ice pond.  Had a very long  terrible dirt road to get in there with my fathers 41 Ford pickup carrying a homemade wooden rowboat in the back. I guess I am an oldtimer now.

Yup, that's the lake, funny I remember going there in dads 69 International pickup 4x4, some of the mud puddles were deep and you needed 4wd to get a 14ft flat bottom on the water. I think dads motor was a later 50's Elgin LOL but I remember it had a gas tank that you carried separate. Those were the days!!