Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DUDE!

I just received like 10 emails from you in the last hour.

Please be considerate of others and combine your listings in a single post. Would you do business with a person or company that behaved in this way? When you get 500 phone calls from a telemarketer, what runs through your mind?????

When a person, particularly someone attempting to do business with me, behaves the way you are right now  (totally disregarding the convenience and well being of others for your own benefit), I don't care if you were giving away that pretty boat in your picture (imotocoon??), I WILL NEVER do business with you.

Good luck with your sales.

-Sonam,

DUDE!

I just received like 10 emails from you in the last hour.

Please be considerate of others and combine your listings in a single post. Would you do business with a person or company that behaved in this way? When you get 500 phone calls from a telemarketer, what runs through your mind?????

When a person, particularly someone attempting to do business with me, behaves the way you are right now (totally disregarding the convenience and well being of others for your own benefit), I don't care if you were giving away that pretty boat in your picture (imotocoon??), I WILL NEVER do business with you.

Good luck with your sales.

-Sonam,

Take off your notifications, you are ****ing at a guy for posting stuff for sale. Give me a break. D A., DUDE!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Take off your notifications, you are ****ing at a guy for posting stuff for sale. Give me a break. D A., DUDE!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You are right. Just having a bad day, and its not OK to take it out on Sammy Dog. Sorry Sammy....

I like the notifications, gotta stay quick on the grab! :)

But maybe I should turn them off, as they can get a bit overwhelming at times.

Thanks for calling me out Smoke.

-Sonam

Edited by Salmo slayar