A couple of these yesterday

moonfish

Got em on shad swimbait slow retrieve with occasional pause. Caught two yesterday, 3.5 & 4 lb. Caught a nice perch and small pickerel too. My buddy landed a laker & steelhead, pickerel. Was a decent day, BUT WINDY. Man, I look fat !....lol

post-161520-0-07216300-1480527668_thumb.jpg

Edited by moonfish

Nice job! Weather is getting tougher for sure, but I'm gonna go chase some river eyes tonight!

Justin Okrepki

NYSDEC licensed guide #7324

otiscolakeguideservice.com

(607)-349-1750

Thanks. I would have to say that walleye are my most coveted fish heading into spring. I only caught one this year and didn't get on the water til June. Its my first year off shore in a boat so been learning a lot. Good luck with the eyes !

My advice to catch walleye by boat is to learn to troll, or get used to night fishing. Not sure where you are fishing, but lakes like Conesus, and Otisco aren't an easy starting point! If you ever make it to Otisco I'd be happy to give you some ideas or book a trip to show you first hand some effective strategies.

Justin Okrepki

www.otiscolakeguideservice.com

(607)-349-1750

I live on the Susquehanna, but also fish the chenango, tioughnioga, and otselic. I ended up helping a buddy with a big doe, but the buddy I was gonna hit the river with got a 20".

Justin Okrepki

www.otiscolakeguideservice.com

(607)-349-1750