100" of Musky

Im cynical from watching anglers toss big baits out and sit and get drunk around a fire at the campground not attending their lines. I hate having to ask them to either reel up or actually fish. I dont care what anyone does with their legal catch, but techniques that guarantee floaters are tough to watch. I have seen locals, plural, who put out large live bait off bobbbers from their docks and watch from inside their house which in a couple cases is across the road. Done right bait fishing is a fine way to fish....

Justin Okrepki

NYSDEC licensed guide #7324

http://www.otiscolakeguideservice.com/

(607)-349-1750

The percentage of anglers who use correct methods to fish with live bait certainly blow away the percentage who do not. That's like playing the role behind current gun control laws they are trying to pass. Because of a few bad apples it should be hard for everybody? For the ones who do the right thing? That's rediculous.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I spend an extreme amount of time in a shore fishing spot where there happens to be tigers, but I see it with panfish, bass, and bulhead...i think you would shocked on those percentages among shore anglers. I also get to see just how many released fish show as floaters on Mondays/Tuesdays especially early in the year when fish are apt to be closer to shore. We all get easily frustrated over certain things and this is one of those things for me and I'm sorry if I offended you. 😀

Justin Okrepki

NYSDEC licensed guide #7324

http://www.otiscolakeguideservice.com/

(607)-349-1750